My mama always told me you never know who is watching you — so you better behave!
My granny always said to look your best because you never know who you will see? (She learned this the hard way after getting in a car wreck while in her pjs taking her kids to school!)
Well, I was totally unprepared to meet my FIRST Love at Publix this morning!
Curious, who it was???
See if you can guess???
1. If you are in your thirties – you probably shared this same love???
2. He can act, but not so sure about singing — Sorry, no NKOTB!!!
3. We watched him and his sister grow up on 2 of the most popular TV sitcoms EVER!!!
4. Did I mention they are BOTH incredible CHRISTIANS – why I was MOST excited to meet him????
5. Recently starred in a Christian Film that made it BIG TIME!
I am sure you know by now —
I won’t tell you the whole embarrassing story, but know that I did giggle and want to TEXT and CALL everyone I knew and I did shamelessly peak around aisles as he shopped for an hour at Publix. I was so flustered, that it took me 3x as long to shop!!! Who can blame me???
Here is a shot with some friends and I with KIRK CAMERON!!!